Call For Posters/Papers
We expect a good interaction amongst Scientists, Professors, Industrialists, R & D people at our conference on different Biotechnology topics. Approximately 200 national and international delegates are expected to attend (early registration is advised).
You are requested to submit your research papers / abstracts / posters on any of the conference's subjects. (Not later than 30-9-2008).
All successful abstracts submissions (both presentations and posters) will be published in the conference proceedings.
Conditions for Abstracts, Posters, Full papers and Presentations:
i. Abstracts should not be more than one page and should meet the following criteria:
- Title should be in bold, Times new roman, font size 16 pt.
- Underneath the title should be the presenter(s) name(s), font size 14 pt. Followed by the presenter(s) contact details, including affiliation.
- Abstract text should be in times new roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
ii. Poster should follow the following format:
- Poster size must be 1mX1.5m.
- Ensure that the poster displays your contact details and affiliations.
- Posters to be set up before 30.9.2008.
- Posters presenters must attend and stand by their poster for questions during the networking poster time.
iii. Full paper will be printed exactly as submitted. No editorial corrections will be made.
iv. Presentations should follow the following criteria:
· All presentations should be prepared on the power point program.
· Time allowed to each presentation is 15 minutes and five minutes for discussion.
Prizes will be awarded to the best presentation in each conference topic.
For registration please fill in the attached registration form or down load the form from www.msa.eun.eg and send it to Email:
(Not later than 30-9-2008)
We hope that ICAB-2008 will be a broad-base event. At present, we are getting a positive response for participation in the conference.