1. To bring together academicians, administrators, policy makers, corporate executives and social activists on a common platform to initiate meaningful dialogue relating to Biotechnology – Its Theory and Applications.
2. To explore research findings in the field of Biotechnology and its application.
3. To enhance collaboration and networking among experts in the field of Biotechnology.
4. To critically examine the replicability of promising practices in Biotechnology as validated through research studies across various regions of the globe.
5. To enhance understanding on the importance of the integration between science and policy on some Biotechnology issues and research.